Exceptionally well maintained by the current owners of nearly 40 years, 17 Kurrajong Road presents as the ideal first family home. The lucky purchasers can move straight in and enjoy it as is, with plenty of upside to extend, modernise and add value over the years.
The homes construction is solid brick veneer and set on a fantastic near level 696m2 block, with a north facing aspect from the front and located on a peaceful and family friendly street.
The backyard with plenty of grass area for the kids to safely play is a real bonus for the property. Relax and unwind in the hot tub and there is ample room to add a pool (stca).
Light and bright living spaces throughout with the Kitchen leading out to a covered porch.
• 3 Good sized bedrooms, 2 with built in wardrobes.
• Large family bathroom with toilet plus a second separate toilet.
• Lovely landscaped garden areas front and back.
• Lock up single car garage with extra space at the end set up as a workshop area.
• Plenty of storage space including the garage, under the porch area and 3 sheds.
• Separate full sized laundry.
• Hot Tub with entertaining deck.
• Close proximity to Schools, Shops, Transport, Parks and Medical
Skyline are very excited to be able to present 17 Kurrajong Road to the market and we can't wait to see you at the open homes. Please feel free to contact us if you would like a private inspection at a more suitable time for you.
Auction 15th of April – Unless Sold Prior
Engage with 17 Kurrajong Road using our Interactive tools @ skylinerealestate.com.au
- Living Area
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport