Offered to the market for the 1st time in over 40 Years, 62 The Esplanade presents as the ideal home for a young family to move in, update to their own tastes over time, whilst adding significant value and enjoy themselves for the next 40 years.
Light filled L – shaped lounge / dining area that leads onto a good size kitchen with ample cupboard and storage space. Plenty of scope to renovate and open things up to create a great indoor / outdoor entertaining space. With its enviable rear north aspect, the potential is endless.
It's little wonder the current owner held the property this long, The Esplanade is a desirable street in a quiet area yet still very close to all the local amenities and attractions including local schools, clubs, sporting fields, Northern Beaches Hospital and both the Glenrose shopping precinct and Forestway shops. Close to Bus Stops.
• 3 Generous sized bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and air conditioning.
• Full sized main bathroom.
• Mature landscaping with a private backyard with great potential.
• Lovely district views from master bedroom balcony.
• Internal access to the oversized single garage which includes extra workshop space.
• Laundry area with separate downstairs powder room.
You can make changes to a home but you can't change its location and that is what will set 62 The Esplanade apart from the crowd.
We look forward to seeing you at our advertised open homes and we can also do a private viewing at other times that might suit you better.
• Contract and Pest & Building Report available to download at www.skylinerealestate.com.au using a desktop or laptop computer.
- Living Area
- Area Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Air Conditioning