We have an exciting opportunity for someone who shares our passion for real estate to join our friendly team of professionals in the fulltime position of Sales Administration/Property Management Support.
Skyline Real Estate has been successfully selling and leasing properties in the Forest area for over 36 years and we are seeking a highly motivated Northern Beaches local who embraces our love of the area and knows it as well as we do.
The ideal candidate will be highly organised and willing to perform a diverse range of tasks as well as offering the following:
- Current certificate of registration or real estate license
- Driver’s licence and a reliable motor vehicle
- Flexibility to work Saturdays as required
- Work effectively in a team environment and independently
- Strong customer service focus with rapport building skills
- Strong communications – written and verbal
- Excellent professional presentation
- Be a team player with a can-do attitude
- Strong computer literacy (previous exposure to Property Tree highly regarded).
The Role will involve but not be limited to:
- Sales Support (administration);
- Sales documentation from listing to settlement
- Liaising with solicitors
- Property Management Support
- Conducting Ingoing, outgoing and routine inspections
- Preparing lease agreements
- General administrative duties
- Career progression as our business continues to grow
If this sounds like you please email your expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be handled with the strictest of confidence