35 Paxton Street presents as the ideal opportunity for a young family looking to secure their first family home and equally appealing to investors, renovators or for anyone looking to rebuild an exciting new family home – The block and location are spot on.
Plenty of natural light throughout the two living areas that are both a good size or remove the dividing wall to create one large open space connecting with the well-appointed, family friendly kitchen.
All 3 bedrooms are equipped with built in wardrobes.
Private and child friendly level rear lawn perfect for kids and pets.
Double carport and further off-street driveway parking.
The location is enviable and close to all local amenities including shops, transport links, medical, Northern Beaches hospital, schools, parks, the Forest Hotel and so much more.
• 3 Good sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes.
• Original 2-way bathroom.
• 2 living areas plus a sunroom.
• Separate laundry area with extra storage.
• Double carport and driveway space with plenty of parking options and
room for a trailer, boat or caravan.
• Great storage space throughout the home including a shed in the backyard.
• Level and rectangular 556m2 block, safe, private and easy single level
• Split system air conditioning in the living area and master bedroom.
A real genuine opportunity to enter the property market in the increasingly popular Frenchs Forest area.
• Please note we have used virtual styled furniture in our images.
• Contract of sale is available to download at www.skylinerealestate.com.au
(Using a desktop or laptop computer)
- Living Area
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport