Positioned on a lovely block of land in a quiet tree lined street yet still close to Forest Way shopping centre and City Express Bus service.
Located within Phase 2 of the proposed Precinct Zoning Plan (Subject to Gazetting by NSW Govt) makes this property an ideal investment for the future.
The proposed new Precinct Zoning Plan states this property will be in Phase 2 with an R3 Medium Density zoning, 21m Height Level and an FSR of 1.7 : 1.
This huge family home is ideal for a large family or to rent out and hold for future potential or development.
Features 5 bedrooms, study plus 3 bathrooms including ensuite to main
Very spacious, open plan kitchen, meals and huge family room all flowing to the rear garden
Large separate living room with open outlook over the front garden
Upstairs offers four bedrooms, two bathrooms, study and TV rooms
Downstairs features the open plan living areas, bedroom and large study plus the large kitchen, level gardens with paved undercover patio
Lock-up garage plus double carport with additional off-street parking for two cars
Plenty of storage throughout the home
A great family home in a great family area.
The benefits of this property include:-
* 200m to major bus stop with City Express / Chatswood / Manly buses
* 250m to Forest Way Shopping Centre
* 450m to Northern Beaches Hospital
* 350m to Frenchs Forest Primary School
* 200m to current Frenchs Forest High School
* Approx. 2km to Dee Why Beach
* All measurements are approximate only.
Please see full Pest & Building Inspection Reports on our website at www.skylinerealestate.com.au
* The NSW Government has committed to the Frenchs Forest area saying it will be a Strategic Centre of the future as well as a Health & Education Precinct.
Source: Greater Sydney Commission Paper; Greater Sydney Regional Plan -
A Metropolis of Three Cities; March 2018 Updated
* The Proposed new Zoning Plan is subject to approval from the NSW State Government
** See proposed plans & recent sales in zoning areas under 'Attachment's on our website - www.skylinerealestate.com.au
- Living Area
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport