Nestled in the bowl of a quality Cul de sac amidst a lush garden setting, this delightful property offers green vistas from almost every room.
Very well maintained by its current owners, this home will appeal to families looking for a quiet lifestyle - just move in and enjoy the ambiance.
- 5 Bedrooms, the main bedroom has an ensuite and full width wardrobe
- All other bedrooms have built-in robes
- The bathroom is three way which is ideal for kids
- Spacious open plan kitchen overlooks the rear yard and pool areas
- Large main living room, separate dining room plus a spacious open plan family room with open fire place
- The huge paved entertaining areas can accommodate the largest family bbq's and there's heaps of lawn area for the kids and family pets
- The kitchen has plenty of bench space and yet is still in touch with the outdoor spaces and entertaining areas
- The inground pool, surrounded by paving and gardens, offers complete privacy
- The large block of 910sqm is near the end of the Cul de sac with lovely bush walks into Garigal National Park are only meters away
- Approx 500m to bus stop with 274, 281 & 282 services and only a short drive to Glenrose shopping centre and local Primary & High Schools
This private oasis on a large block and in an incredible setting is a must-see!
- Living Area
- Pet Friendly
- Area Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Air Conditioning