Desirably set in a quality Cul de sac amongst quality homes, this very tidy brick townhouse provides a wonderful lifestyle opportunity for young families, downsizers or investors.
Wrapped by easy care gardens with a floor plan that offers near house-like proportions with a seamless indoor/outdoor flow.
The home offers all the comforts and space one expects from a freestanding home with the low maintenance lifestyle of a community enclave.
Perfect for young families being in a quiet location yet still close to shops and restaurants, with transport services within 200m and easy access to an outstanding choice of local and private schools.
• Spacious open plan living area
• Large gourmet gas kitchen with meals area and opening to the private alfresco setting and rear yard
• Quality appliances including, new oven and separate 4-burner gas cooktop
• The Casual meals area opens to an undercover all-weather paved entertaining terrace
• Three generously-sized bedrooms all with built-in robes
• North facing master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
• Full bathroom with bath and separate shower
• Good size laundry plus additional toilet
• Split system air conditioning upstairs and downstairs
• Abundant linen storage and internal access to the double garage
• Fully enclosed backyard with child and pet-friendly level lawns
Within close proximity to City bus, Glenrose Shopping Village, Parks, Walking Tracks and Schools
Great opportunity here
- Living Area
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport