Escape the hustle and bustle at 51 Kens Road whilst still enjoying being close to all the fantastic amenities in the area.
Recently rejuvenated interiors throughout with fresh paint and brand new carpet this solid brick 3 bedroom home is offered to the market for the first time in nearly 50 years.
A flexible floor plan allows you to easily create a 4th bedroom / office space to suit your needs and there is opportunity to further renovate / extend and add value down the track.
Light and bright lounge room soaking up the North Easterly aspect from the front of the property and all bedrooms also let in plenty of natural light.
Sit back, relax and take in the peaceful setting that backs directly onto Garigal National Park and yet you are still conveniently located close to Mimosa Public and Davidson High School, choose between Glenrose Village shops and Forest Way Shops, close to sporting fields, medical practitioners, Northern Beaches hospital and Transport.
- Spacious living room with modern downlights throughout.
- All bedrooms are light and bright and master with built in wardrobe.
- Lovely terraced garden areas as you enter the home.
- Lock up garage plus a double undercover carport providing ample space for
cars, boats, caravans or trailers.
- Gas cooking and heating.
- Family bathroom and separate toilet.
- Outside covered entertaining deck.
- Large under house storage area and extra roof cavity storage.
- Picturesque retreat with good lawn areas where the kids can play and explore
the natural bushland. 3200 Litre water tank.
- Quick settlement on offer, 51 Kens Rd is ready to move into now.
With a little vision and creative spirit you could add value and enhance the home by carrying out some of these ideas.
- Covert the garage into an office space, second living area as you still have the
double carport and under house storage.
- Create an open plan living space by taking out the wall separating the living
area and kitchen dining space. The natural light is sure to impress.
- Turn the home into a 4 bedroom home or keep it as 3 and convert a bedroom
into a large master ensuite which creates a second bathroom for the home.
- Render over the brickwork and add some outdoor lighting for modern street
The opportunities are endless.
Contract of Sale & the Pest & Building Report are available to download from our website using a desktop or laptop computer.
- Living Area
- Area Views
- Bush Retreat
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport