This spacious townhouse presents a rare entry opportunity for buyers looking to gain a foothold in the property market. The home is located within a quiet cul-de-sac within walking distance to City transport.
The home is very liveable with amazing potential for the future with simple updates. The modernized kitchen features ample cupboards and bench space and is open to the dining and family areas and flows out the the enclosed rear yard.
The open plan living room is quite spacious and separate from the kitchen and meals area.
The garage has been converted to a utility room or 4th bedroom plus study and is easy to revert back to a large garage with internal access.
The main bedroom on the upper level enjoys a sunny private balcony & ensuite bathroom.
The 2nd and 3rd bedrooms have built-ins and receive ample natural light.
The rear yard is fully fenced and private and features a paved area for entertaining as well as plenty of grass for kids or pets to play.
This property offers an excellent opportunity for a young family offering convenience, ideal location and a fantastic family lifestyle.
* Low maintenance split-level townhouse
* Three sizeable bedrooms with built-ins and ensuite to main
* Currently used as 4 beds plus a study, 2 bathrooms and 3 wc's
* Large laundry with plenty of room for washing machine, dryer & storage
* Main bedroom leads to a sunny private balcony with district outlook
* The kitchen is spacious with plenty of bench space and looks out over the
* Gas heating points and gas cooktop
* The home features a paved entertaining and BBQ area
* Single garage is available plus off-street parking spaces
* Close proximity to local schools, shops and transport
* NO Strata fees - Torrens Title
This is an excellent home for a young family in a quality family friendly Cul-de-sac
- Living Area
- Pet Friendly
- Area Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport