We exchanged 11 Forest way to a developer for $1,275,000 for a 380sqm block. This equates to $3,355 per sqm which is a great result considering a nearby home at 5 Rabbett Street sold with the same zoning just last week at $1,800,000 for a 784sqm block at only $2,295 per sqm.
We work harder than any other agents to achieve the best price for our sellers. Call Stuart if you're think of moving.
Located directly opposite Forest Way shopping centre and within Phase 2 of the proposed Precinct Zoning Plan (Subject to Gazetting by NSW Govt) makes this property an ideal investment for the future.
The proposed new Precinct Zoning Plan states this property will be in Phase 2 with an R3 Medium Density zoning, 40m Height Level and an FSR of 2.0:1.
Ideal current usage includes running a business from the site, renting out until further development is allowed or living in a very convenient location.
The benefits of this property include:-
* 100m to major bus stop with City Express / Chatswood / Manly buses
* 85m to Forest Way Shopping Centre
* 675m to Northern Beaches Hospital
* 140m to Frenchs Forest Primary School
* 415m to Frenchs Forest High School
* Approx. 2km to Dee Why Beach
The home consists of 3 bedrooms plus study, full bathroom, open kitchen with separate meals area plus spacious living room
Off-street parking for two cars
Large private patio opening to the enclosed level yard
An excellent investment for the future.
* The Proposed new Zoning Plan is subject to approval from the NSW State Government
** See proposed plans under 'Attachments' on our website